Whiplash injuries are one of the most common types of injuries sustained in auto accidents. Whiplash occurs when the head is suddenly jolted forward and then snapped back, causing damage to the neck and upper spine. If you have been in an auto accident and are experiencing pain, stiffness, headaches, dizziness, or reduced range of motion, it is important to seek the help of an interventional pain management doctor.
Five Reasons To Visit An Interventional Pain Management Doctor For Whiplash Injuries:
- To Address Pain And Discomfort: Interventional pain management doctors here at West Valley Pain Solutions are 100% dedicated in the treatment of pain caused by motor vehicle accidents. If you are experiencing pain as a result of a whiplash injury, Our pain management doctor can develop a customized treatment plan to help manage your pain and ensure that you are on the road to a full recovery. This treatment plan may include a combination of trigger point therapy injections, Facet Injections, Medial Branch Blocks and Radiofrequency Ablation. On very rare occasions we will prescribe oral medication, and will treat you in concert with your chiropractic physician to help relieve pain and improve your quality of life.
- To Identify The Source Of Pain: Whiplash injuries can cause a variety of symptoms, including pain, stiffness, headaches, dizziness, and reduced range of motion. An interventional pain management doctor can help to identify the source of your pain and determine the best course of treatment to address it. This may involve using diagnostic imaging, such as X-rays, MRI, or CT scans, to get a better understanding of your condition.
- To Provide Long-Term Relief: Whiplash injuries can cause chronic pain if left untreated. An interventional pain management doctor can provide long-term relief by using a combination of techniques, including medication management, physical therapy, and interventional procedures. Interventional procedures may include nerve blocks, trigger point injections, and other techniques to help relieve pain and improve your quality of life.
- To Improve Function and Mobility: Whiplash injuries can limit your range of motion and flexibility, making it difficult to perform even simple tasks. An interventional pain management doctor can help to improve your function and mobility by using a combination of techniques, including physical therapy and medication management. These techniques can help to restore your normal movements and improve your quality of life.
- To Avoid Invasive Surgery: Whiplash injuries can be debilitating and may require invasive surgery if left untreated. However, an interventional pain management doctor can help to avoid the need for surgery by using non-invasive techniques to relieve pain and improve function. Interventional pain management techniques are minimally invasive and are designed to provide long-term relief without the need for surgery.
It’s vital to remember that not all medical professionals specializing in interventional pain treatment are not created equally. Our interventional pain management physicians have extensive experience with whiplash injuries. and uses safe and efficient treatment procedures. We guarantee that the West Valey Pain Solutions pain management doctor will listen to your concerns and works with you to create a treatment plan that fits your unique situation.
In conclusion, if you have been in an auto accident and are experiencing symptoms of whiplash, it is important to seek the help of one of interventional pain management doctors. An interventional pain management doctor can help to relieve pain and discomfort, identify the source of pain, provide long-term relief, improve function and mobility, and avoid invasive surgery. This is because our pain management doctors seek to decrease your right at the root cause.
Treatment with one of our interventional pain management doctors, will get on the road to a full recovery in no time.